The proven fuel supplier for your commercial needs.
We offer a wide range of quality fuels for all of your commercial transport, plant equipment, power generation, heating and off road vehicles to keep your business running.
- Red Diesel /Gas Oil – We can supply red diesel to specification BS2869, also known as gas oil, for use in off-road vehicles, machinery, generators etc. It is widely used in the agriculture sector and has a low duty requirement. Check with HMRC or contact us for further info on the RDCO requirements. You can download an RDCO form here.
- Kerosene – due to its high heat output and clean burning, Kerosene is mostly commonly used as a heating oil.
- Diesel – also known as white diesel, road diesel or DERV is used to power road vehicles. We can deliver fuel to specification BSEN5990, straight from the refinery to your business.
- Biofuel – Used for powering CHP and generators. We can supply a variety of biofuels which are accredited by the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) which meets specification BS EN14214 and is fully compliant with Ofgem for achieving ROCs (Renewable Obligations Certificates).
- Marine – Contact us now for further information
- Ultra Low Sulphur Gas Oil – Contact us now for further information
We optimise our fuel sourcing to ensure the best prices for you.We are able to offer fixed term fuel prices depending upon volume and length of contract. Contact us now for a quote.
We provide deliveries across England and Wales at times to suit your business.
We are happy to provide a quote for quantities of any of our fuels from 5000 litres upwards.
Fleetsolve are pleased to have been awarded a position on the Framework Agreement for the supply and Delivery of Liquid Fuels with Additional Services Y19016 by LASER.
LASER Energy is a wholly owned part of Kent County Council, under KCC’s Commercial Services umbrella. It was formed in 1989 and is now one of the largest utility and fuel Public Buying Organisations (PBOs) in the UK. LASER’s frameworks are created to simplify procurement and save money for public bodies throughout the UK.
LASER’s Framework for the Supply and Delivery of Liquid Fuels with Additional Services contain suppliers who were successful in meeting the requirements of a tender. Public sector customers looking for any technical information regarding Fuel Supply may contact our dedicated fuel division, Fuelsolve directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Sector customers interested in purchasing services via the LASER Framework should request more information on the procurement process from LASER by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0800 484 0840.
Fleetsolve are members of the Petroleum Equipment Installation and Manufacturing Federation (PEIMF) and of the Association of the Petroleum and Explosive Atmospheres (APEA).