Fleetsolve Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal
information about you on this site and how we use that to deliver our products and services, in compliance with GDPR.
This Site is owned and operated by Fleetsolve Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 04478975 whose trading address is Unit 3 Millennium Court, Buildwas Road, Clayhill Light Industrial Park, Neston, Cheshire, England, CH64 3UZ.
- What data do Fleetsolve Ltd collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- business/company name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
- What will Fleetsolve Ltd use it for?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically contact you for market research purposes.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- Data sharing
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in the group. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We may transfer your personal information outside the EU. If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information.
- Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Contacting Fleetsolve Ltd
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under GDPR, no fee is payable but we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Please contact Margie Dickinson the data privacy manager on 0151 353 2870 or at email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Fleetsolve Ltd use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on Our Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Notice on your first use of Our Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
Last updated 16th January 2019.